Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Challenge 19

Hello, everyone! Well, here it is time for the children to head back to school. Boy did the summer go by quickly. Is it possible that it has been 11 months since I took over as owner of this challenge blog? It has been so much fun to bring you the challenges each month. I am looking forward to next year's challenges and I am quickly filling up my calendar with sponsors for those challenges.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish


Winner's Prize is 3 digital images.

My Design Team has some awesome inspiration projects to share with you. 







Lyn


Okay, time to put on those thinking caps and start crafting. Limit of 3 entries per person and no back dating. Have fun and good luck!

10 comments:

  1. I did not found the Linky party...
    here is my card

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2016/09/cws-6-photo-inspiration-autumn-colors.html#more

    Monika Reeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/phantom-wedding-request.html
    Heres my link as there isn't any linky tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaks for a great challenge and for all great Dt inspirations!!
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a fun challenge. Great inspiration from the team!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration. Both your DT and the participant gave me some really cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration. Both your DT and the participant gave me some really cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super work from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete