Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Challenge 18


Hello everyone and welcome to the next "Anything Goes" challenge here at Crafting With An Attitude. I am thrilled to announce that Beccy from Beccy's Place has offered to sponsor this challenge. For the prize, the winner may choose 3 individual images or 1 complete set. Thank you Beccy for your generous offer.
 Beccy's Place

My design team have created some fabulous inspiration projects to share.


 


Lyn





Okay, now it's your turn to put on those thinking caps and share your creations with us. You have until 8pm Sunday August 28th to enter. There is a limit of 3 entries per participant.

Have fun and Good luck!

Terri

11 comments:

  1. http://lightwhimsy.blogspot.com/2016/08/get-long.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DT inspirations :-) Thank you for this Challenge.
    If you ever want a Sponsor on short notice etc. just let me know :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy playing along on your challenges!! The Design Team has such lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, but my first link didn't work, could you delete for me please?
    Many thanks
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design team makes, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration. I did check the rules and hope you are OK with drawing being entered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your fabulous anything goes challenges x

    ReplyDelete