Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Challenge 14 Winners

Good morning, everyone! Here it is time to announce the winners of our April challenge. This has been a difficult decision. I wish we could give everyone an award for your amazing entries. I am so thankful to have such a talented design team to help me in choosing the winners.

I would like to thank our sponsor Robyn's Fetish for their generous donation of 3 digital images for the prize.

Now for the winners.

Top Three
#71 - Julie P         
    #177 - Shellsshearers 

Top 3 Badge

Top Winner
#155 - Jen Scull
 
Prize 3 digital images from Robyn's Fetish

 
Please contact Terri at tesno70@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

Preview

Congratulations to our winners. Don't forget to grab your badge to display proudly on your blogs.

Thank you everyone for your fabulous entries. Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our next challenge. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3, you made my day :) Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, thank you so much for choosing my card as your top winner! what an honor! :)

    I've sent an email to you, so please let me know if it doesn't come through. my emails get a little wonky from time to time.

    congrats to all of the winners! have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, I shall pop my badge on my blog & wear it with pride xx
    Huge congrats to the other winners
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete