Followers

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Challenge 10 Winners

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. My husband and I were so blessed to spend time with our 2 daughters and their families. It is so much fun to watch the excitement of our grandchildren on Christmas. We are truly blessed.

Once again I was amazed with all the gorgeous entries in last month's challenge. You all are true artist. 

Now for the winners

Top Three

Top Sister
Please contact Terri at tesno70@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

Our sponsor for December was
That Craft Place.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our next challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one your top 3 this time. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa from Saffire's Stamping:)

    ReplyDelete